Our Business Is Personal Injury. Our Passion Is Helping People.
The obvious goal of any personal injury claim is to obtain the maximum compensation possible for our clients’ injuries. However, we view our role as more than that. We try to provide guidance, support, and resources for clients so they can focus all their energy on their recovery. There’s nothing worse than having to try to deal with professionally trained claims representatives at a time when you are already feeling less than 100% from being injured.
Our skilled Rhode Island personal injury firm at Sands Law Offices work hard to handle all aspects of the client’s case so that they can have confidence knowing that they are being taken care of by skilled professionals they can trust. The only thing the client needs to worry about then is getting back to good health.
Don't Wait to Get Help. Call Our Firm Today and Schedule Your Free Consultation.
- Free Case Evaluations
- No Fees or Costs Until You Win Your Case
- 23+ Years of Experience
- Individual Attention
- Practice Devoted Entirely to Injury Law
- We Maximize Your Settlement
- Millions Recovered for Our Clients
- Compassionate and Caring Advocacy
We Treat Our Clients Like Family!
The level of personal attention and service that Sands Law Offices dedicates to each case is second to none. Our personal injury lawyer in RI always strives to treat clients like we would want to be treated if we were in their shoes. When someone hires us, we treat them like family.
Although approximately 95% to 96% of personal injury cases will ultimately settle before trial, we strive to prepare every case as if it is going to court from the time a client hires us. It is our belief that this attention to detail sends a message to the insurance companies that we can and will take a case to court if they treat our clients unfairly and offer them anything less than full and fair compensation.
Why Should I Hire a Rhode Island Personal Injury Attorney?
This is a common question people ask when a seemingly simple accident like a rear-end collision occurs. Our team has devoted more than 20 years to this area of legal practice, and we know that it’s always in your best interests to have legal representation. Here are a few objective reasons for you to consider hiring an attorney for your injuries.
- People that hire attorneys recover an average of 50% more compensation than those who try to represent a claim alone. Even after paying legal fees, a person would still recover significantly more than if they tried to do things on their own.
- Hiring an attorney is convenient for you. Your time is valuable. Why waste it dealing with insurance companies when we can fight on your behalf?
- You can trust that your claim will be properly handled. Without knowing all that claims entail, there are situations where you could actually agree to a settlement where you end up losing money due to a lack of knowledge about the laws of subrogation.