Rhode Island Auto Accident Attorney
22 Years of Experience Helping Victims Across Rhode Island
In an instant, an auto accident can turn your life upside down. You may be seriously injured, left to deal with mounting medical bills and lost earnings while you are unable to work. Add to this the stress of dealing with shady insurance adjusters and an at-fault party who will not admit responsibility, and you can easily feel overwhelmed. For the support you need to seek fair compensation while you focus solely on getting back into good health, you can turn to Sands Law Offices, a premier Rhode Island personal injury law firm.
We can represent a wide range of motor vehicle accident claims, including:
- Bicycle collisions
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rear end crashes
- Uninsured motorist accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- T-bone crashes
- Semi-truck accidents
- Single and multi-vehicle pile-ups
A Warwick auto accident attorney who has been practicing for 22 years, Richard Sands is prepared to put his extensive experience to work for you. At our firm, our goal is to treat our clients as we would want to be treated. Our clients receive the same time and attention that we ourselves would want to receive in the confusing and often traumatizing time after a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or other type of traffic collision.
Take this opportunity to find out how we can support you in this trying time. Call (401) 297-2816 today.
What do I do after a car accident?
The moments following a car accident are incredibly overwhelming but they’re also the most crucial. Regardless of how stressful the situation is, it’s imperative that you stay calm and focused.
- If the accident is minor and you feel safe to do so, you should try to move your vehicle out of traffic.
- Check for injuries and call and make sure an ambulance is called for anyone in need of medical assistance.
- Gather information from other drivers, including vehicle descriptions, license plate numbers, and the accident scene location. If a police report was filled, be sure to write down the officer’s name and badge number
- Take photos of the scene and the vehicles involved to have an accurate record of the damage.
- In these moments, you want to say as little as possible. Apologizing or saying anything that might be perceived as an admission of guilt can be used against you.
How Our Rhode Island Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
When we take on an auto accident claim, we handle every single aspect of the case. This means our client can focus on what really counts: healing physically and emotionally.
The following are just a few of the ways a Warwick car accident lawyer can help:
- Filing your insurance claim and handling all dealings with the insurance company.
- Handling any and all communication with the other party or parties involved in the accident itself, as well as their insurance provider or legal counsel.
- Gathering evidence to support your claim for medical expenses, vehicle damage, loss of earnings and emotional trauma.
- Determining and proving the true cause of the collision to limit or negate your liability.
- Pursuing a fair settlement through negotiations with the at-fault party.
- Taking your case to court, if needed, to seek an award of financial compensation.
With our help, you can spend your time with family as you focus on healing. Call (401) 297-2816 for a free, confidential consultation.