Devoted advocate for the injured in Warwick & Rhode Island
For more than 28 years, Attorney Rich Sands has been providing compassionate assistance to clients in Rhode Island who have been injured due to negligence. He leads Sands Law with a principle of treating others as he would want to be treated, working hard to pursue justice and provide high-quality legal care.
Involved in several prestigious legal associations
- National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys
- United States Supreme Court Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
to injury law
Rich started his career by working at every position at a personal injury firm as an intern while attending law school. He learned his profession from the ground up. Rich was later hired as an associate attorney after graduation. With several years' experience in handling personal injury and workers' compensation claims, he opened his own practice in 2002. Every case is personal to Rich, and he devotes his time, energy, and considerable skill to assist every client at his firm. Rich handles every case personally and works hard to ensure that his clients receive the compensation they are entitled to.
Was the first time I ever had to seek legal representation after a car accident that I was injured in. Rich was recommended to me through a family member, and I am so glad that I decided to be represented by Rich.”Nicole, Rhode Island
Rich was supportive and helpful throughout a very difficult time for me. I recently got into a car accident where I was injured and my car was declared totaled. In complete panic not knowing what to do, I called Rich.”Karissa, Rhode Island
Rich was a wealth of knowledge and support during a difficult time. He always made time to explain procedures and answer all questions in a timely manner.”Mark M., Rhode Island
- Avvo Rating of 10.0 – Superb
- AV Preeminent© Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- Board of Governors, The Rhode Island Association for Justice
- Admitted to Practice Before The United States Supreme Court
- The American Bar Association
- The Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
An inside advantage
Aside from Rich's legal experience, our firm also had the advantage of a senior paralegal who worked as a claims manager for a national insurance company for several years. This gave us a unique insight and a legal edge that other law firms cannot match. Rich has a comprehensive understanding of what insurance companies try to keep hidden during the claims process, which allows him to build the strongest case and seek maximum compensation for his clients.