Rhode Island Auto Accident Attorney
22 Years of Experience Helping Traffic Accident Victims Across Rhode Island
In an instant, an auto accident can turn your life upside down. You may be seriously injured, left to deal with mounting medical bills and lost earnings while you are unable to work. Add to this the stress of dealing with shady insurance adjusters and an at-fault party who will not admit responsibility, and you can easily feel overwhelmed. For the support you need to seek fair compensation while you focus solely on getting back into good health, you can turn to Sands Law Offices, a premier Rhode Island personal injury law firm.
A Warwick auto accident attorney who has been practicing for 22 years, Richard Sands is prepared to put his extensive experience to work for you. At our firm, our goal is to treat our clients as we would want to be treated. Our clients receive the same time and attention that we ourselves would want to receive in the confusing and often traumatizing time after a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or other type of traffic collision.
Take this opportunity to find out how we can support you in this trying time. Call (401) 297-2816 today.
How Our Rhode Island Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
When we take on an auto accident claim, we handle every single aspect of the case. This means our client can focus on what really counts: healing physically and emotionally.
The following are just a few of the ways a Warwick car accident lawyer can help:
- Filing your insurance claim and handling all dealings with the insurance company.
- Handling any and all communication with the other party or parties involved in the accident itself, as well as their insurance provider or legal counsel.
- Gathering evidence to support your claim for medical expenses, vehicle damage, loss of earnings and emotional trauma.
- Determining and proving the true cause of the collision to limit or negate your liability.
- Pursuing a fair settlement through negotiations with the at-fault party.
- Taking your case to court, if needed, to seek an award of financial compensation.
With our help, you can spend your time with family as you focus on healing. Call (401) 297-2816 for a free, confidential consultation.